Telestra App Note
Restoring Models in Telestra (#82)
The purpose of this application note is to provide instructions on how to upload, install, and configure ASTi created model files (.TGZ) onto your Target. The steps include:
- Step 1: Uploading and Restoring Model Files
- Step 2: Uploading and Restoring Sound Files
- Step 3: Setting the Default Project
- Step 4: Configuring the Model
Step 1: Uploading and Restoring Model Files
- Place the .TGZ model file on the ACE Studio Development Workstation or other computer on the same network (LAN or WAN) as the Target.
On the workstation or computer on the network, open the Remote Management System (RMS) by typing the Target Eth0 IP address in the web browser's address bar, as follows:
A security warning will appear in the browser, select “Ok.”
- The RMS System > Status will open.
- Navigate to Configuration > Backup Restore. You will have to login to RMS with a valid username and password.
- Select “Restore System Configuration” this opens another RMS screen.
- At the bottom of the screen you will see “Upload Previous Backup File.” Select the “Browse” button to browse and select the file on the workstation or computer. Then select “Open.”
- Select the “Upload Backup File” button.
- The new file will now appear under “Existing Backup Files.” Select the “restore now” link next to the file name.
- The next screen asks which files you would like to restore, check the box for Projects Archive and select the “Start Restoration” button. Wait for the confirmation screen to display “Restoration Complete.”
- Select to “restart your Telestra system.” Then select to reboot and wait as the system reboots. This will take approximately two minutes.
Upon reboot, RMS will automatically redirect to System > Status.