4.4-1 ACE Software Release Notes
Released: Jan 29, 2008
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
|ACENet Device||Firmware Version|
- Support for the ACE-RIU audio I/O device.
- Added RMS layout install, start, and stop functions.
- Added new testing capability for Spectral Analysis.
- Added the ability to select a crypto sound library for a radio/receiver in the Radio helper.
- Added auto-configuration for Ethernet ports for when swapping hard drives.
- Fixed the Channel helper to reference the correct component group for the Highway Output component.
- Fixed the memory leak related to RMS and Crown® Amps.
- Fixed overruns caused by speaker service k-pass loading.
- Fixed model running issues after adding components.