4.4-4 ACE Software Release Notes
Released: Apr 02, 2008
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
|ACENet Device||Firmware Version|
- Added the ability for Voisus to discover the Radius.
- Support for various Voisus fixes.
- Added a LP filter to the input mic signal for the Synapse Workstation for the operator model.
- Support for HHT operator name and display mapping.
- Added the ability for the ACE-RIUs to transmit on serial port B.
- Fixed the ability to apply negative gain to attenuate ‘hot’ input signals for the ACU gains.
- Fixed the Comm Panel 16 component.
- Fixed the ability to power on ACUs after projects are reinstalled.
- Fixed Radios 11 and 12 to work with helper generated models.