4.6-1 ACE Software Release Notes
Released: Apr 16, 2008
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
|ACENet Device||Firmware Version|
- Support for the Terrain and Propagation Loss interface in the radio-modeling environment.
- Added password protection to setting IP addresses of Targets in RMS.
- Added the Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® version to the RMS System Status page.
- Added the Pfilter component.
- Support for remotely driving the Target using SSH instead of XML-RPC.
- Renamed the “Hosts” link in RMS to “Targets.”
- Fixed the “Save As” feature in ACE Studio Project Viewer and Load pop-up message box.
- Fixed the Radio Monitor in ACE Target viewer.
- Fixed the marking field entity attach associated with the DIS ID values of the entity with the radios DIS ID.
- Support for proper bit handling in the HostOut component.
- Fixed login terminals for ACE realtime.
- Fixed the RIUchannel component to display the correct number of channels in the pull-down list.