Telestra 4.7-1 Release Notes
Released: May 19, 2008
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
- Added a site host by IP checkbox and the ability to configure the site and host IDs on a per domain basis in the Domain helper.
- Added the new Receiver, TransmitterRCU, and Network Intercom RCU components.
- Added host control for DIS parameters.
- In the ACE radio environment, fixed the frequency hopping extensions in the transmitter PDU.
- Fixed the Target “localhost” identifier.
- Improved the speed for service viewers.
- Fixed the HaveQuick issues in the ACE radio environment.
- Improved the switch function in the Math Plan component.
- Improved the modulation parameters length for SINCGARS and Frequency Hopping.
- Fixed an internal RMS error that was causing the RMS ACU page to crash.
- Improved the Radio helper.