4.10-2 ACE Software Release Notes
Released: Aug 13, 2008
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
|ACENet Device||Firmware Version|
- Split the ACE Studio Model environment RxVoice flag into RxAudioActive and RxVoiceTransmissionActive.
- Added a default timeout value for the pathloss server, which is the time between when it sends out a request, no response is received, and it assumes that something is wrong and falls back to a default value.
- Added new Logic Table defaults for the HHT helper.
- Added SINCGARS helper updates.
- Added backup/restore command for diskless systems.
- Fixed a Python error that occurred when closing a project in Project Manager.
- Fixed the spread-spectrum net-ID check in Havequick and SINCGARS tuners.
- Fixed HLA errors during domain lookups.
- Fixed “buffer” error in Playsounds.
- Fixed MaK RTI issues for HLA.