4.14 ACE Software Release Notes
Released: Feb 26, 2009
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
|ACENet Device||Firmware Version|
† New version in this release
- Added LS-653 state machine functionality and new ACE-RIU firmware v1.6 with support for LS-653 panels.
- Improved RMS Backup/Restore facility for more flexible options including the ability to restore individual projects and wavesets.
- Added selectable Speech Recognition for use in Studio layouts.
- Enhanced Speech Recognition for speed.
- Improvements to Comm Panel components for optimization.
- Changed the ACENet network to use class B private address scheme.
- Added a state machine HHT helper that will generate a state machine Comm Panel and connectors.
- Studio/Target component manager now uses rsync.
- Reordered the Comm Plan presets for SINCGARS helper-generated models.
- Added a SINCGARS mode for maintaining interoperability with legacy DACS systems.
- Added Audacity sound editor software to Studio.
- Improved the .wav file format handling for the sound library.
- Added the ability to name Crown® Amps similar to other ACENet devices.
- RMS ACENet enhancements.
- Added the following new components:
- Environmental Cue/VibrationCapture
- Radio/Intercom Transceiver (a simplified version of the Transceiver component)
- Fixed memory leak in entity PDU processing.
- Changed the connectors for helper generated Amp models for volume/mute control. This change may affect those using amps and the Channel helper.
- Fixed the “Internal Server Error” that occurred when RMS was processing large backups, such as soundlibrary backups.
- Fixed the Audio/Pfilter component.
- Fixed the Radio Monitor for displaying Target name, IP address, and radio name.
- Fixed Radio Monitor crashes from the health stub.
- Fixed the sidetone in Readiness Layout.
- Fixed the “Open Projects” window report Status for Targets.
- Increase the number of Health slots to 10,000.
- Adjusted AutoDred defaults for NoiseGain and WaveGain.
- Fixed “Waiting to Connect” error in Studio Target Viewer.
- Fixed permissions related errors when attempting to open a project.