4.16-32291 ACE Software Release Notes
Released: Apr 27, 2009
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
|ACENet Device||Firmware Version|
Note: Projects created using 4.16+ software do not work with earlier ACE releases. Projects created in earlier versions can be edited and run in 4.16.
- Update the OS to RHEL version 5.3.
- Set default values for radio transmitter PDUs for Radio Entity Type Record, Entity Kind and Category fields.
- Added a DIS waveform mapping (in text mode only).
- Added LS-653 State Machine left and right selection.
- Added name PDU support on transmit side of ACE.
- Enhanced ACE Scope for usability including 1/3rd octave view, band select realtime values, and snapshot with delta values.
- Added Project Management across multiple Targets with enhancements to RMS for support.
- Added the ability to open the Target URL directly in Studio.
- New notes section displayed in RMS Options page.
- Enhanced ACE Readiness utility.
- Added test mode display for host packets to RMS health system.
- Added a component count by type to the component reporting in RMS.
- Added an Unknown Packet Count to the ACENet health system in RMS.
- Added HLA DACS option to Telestra.
- Added a custom component filter.
- Added CFI memory monitoring.
- Added symbolic information to btree pool messages.
- Added the following new components:
- Audio/ Compressor
- Host Control/ TestIn
- Host Control/ TestOut
- Program Specific components
- Fixed Crown Amp identifier for custom naming.
- Fixed serial port failure after power cycling ACENet devices.
- Improved Studio network interface for running on a Telestra platform.
- Fixed Math Plan table functions to clamp at the last output value.
- Fixed HostOut to stop sending packets after the model is stopped.
- Improved transmitter and receiver bandwidth effect modeling.
- Fixed radios for reaqcuiring reception after transmission when receiving a continuous signal.
- Added a notify target check box to the Math Plan for changing values on the fly.
- Fixed Domain Editor for use with HLA.
- Fixed Transceiver to automatically tune to 59 MHz when in SINCGARS mode with a non-zero Net ID.
- Added multicast support for host packets.
- Improved RMS system log formatting.