4.20-34702 ACE Software Release Notes
Released: Sep 21, 2009
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
|ACENet Device||Firmware Version|
† New version in this release
ASTi Voisus Clients use the following versions with this software release:
† New version in this release
- Integrated Voisus into the health system.
- Added Voisus configuration and implemented Voisus Studio GUI design.
- Added pull-down bar for setting Big Endian in host interface component.
- Added the ability to backup Projects as text only in RMS.
- Added an 'Add to offset' feature in HostIn and HostOut components, which allows negative numbers.
- Added support for ARC-210 scanning.
- Added the ability to sort models in the tree view of the load viewer and sort signal names in a connector as well.
- Voisus client enhancements.
- Added the title to Spectral Analysis pdf generation.
- Added 16kHz PCM for Record and Replay.
- Added the "Archive Recordings" functionality in RMS.
- Added ORTT Record and Replay Python Scripts for testing.
- Added overall Health System visibility in RMS.
- Added Voisus support for shared radios.
- Determined the optimum default headset settings on Voisus client side.
- Added new Voisus icons for graphical layout.
- Display Voisus Download page in RMS.
- Added delta average to Spectral Analysis pdf generation.
- Added additional commands for "ace-user" command line interface.
- Changed the RMS spectral analysis plot generation capabilities for stand-alone or comparison plots.
- Additions to the ACU2 Channel Helper.
- Removed extra services running on Target to optimize the realtime environment.
- Tuned TCP settings for realtime system.
- Added support for byte sequences to and from serial ports (MIDI control via ACENet devices).
- Added RMS page for Text-to-Speech.
- Added the following new components:
- EnvCue/ MultiFilter
- EnvCue/ 5BandFilter
- IOInterfaces/ ACE_RIU_SerialByteOut
- IOInterfaces/ ACU2_SerialByteOut
- IOInterfaces/ VoisusChannel
- P8/ CommPanel_inst (Program Specific)
- P8/ RCUarc210 (Program Specific)
- Radio/ HfServer
- Test/ AudioAnalyzer
- Test/ WallClock
- Fixed Voisus Helper and Radio Helper to assign the Comm Panel as needed.
- Fixed serial port communication failure over long runtimes in 2.3 firmware for ACE-RIU and ACU2.
- Added a Vox trigger delay feature for spurious signal triggers in the Vox component.
- Added an editable default Crown Amp ID for all devices.
- Fixed audio glitch from Crown amp when using Studio with large models.
- Fixed the intermittent endpointer error related to Speech Recognition capabilities.
- Improved Telestra clocking issues when there is not a connected ACENet device.
- Fixed the maximum length setting in the Record Replay component.
- Fixed the TSR data loss on a playback for Record Replay.
- Added Crown Amp hardware mapping file to RMS Backup and Restore.
- Added a status indicator for RMS firmware uploads.
- Fixed missing HLA information that occurred after a Domain Helper edit.
- Fixed Domain Helper exception error that occurred if the project's DIS server interface was set to loopback.
- Changed the Sound file library editor soundfile 'delay' field units to seconds.
- Added an 'Active' flag as an output to the VOX component.
- Fixed audio glitches in RMS that occurred with larger models.
- Fixed Helper generated model log file errors and warnings that occurred during install.
- Fixed ACU2 Helper (and other ACENet Device Editors) to only allow the selection of a single Target.
- Table XY now has table-sorting capabilities.
- Fixed the 3D Highway service crashing that occurred after making links to models with multiple feeders.
- Fixed various Voisus issues.
- Fixed Voisus Windows client issues.
- Fixed the XML-RPC calls that block the realtime.
- Fixed the 'Lost Beat Packets' field in the RMS Health system.
- Fixed the ACU2 appearance in the RMS Health system.
- Updated the ASTi test framework.
- Added a RMS Health system message to Record Replay when the Target runs out of disk space on /var.
- Fixed HLA debug mask bug.
- Fixed rsync log message syntax errors.
- Fixed ACU2 LED indicators.
- Standardized Voisus Windows and Linux clients.
- Fixed Text-to-Speech error reporting.
- Fixed Voisus model.
- Fixed hard drive blinking light.
- Fixed RMS Restore to work with files with spaces in the name.
- Fixed SELinux error when loading Linux Voisus GUI.
- Verified that two versions of the Radius work with Voisus.
- Modified the AutoDRED component to use pink noise.