Telestra 4.21-34891 Release Notes
Released: October 29, 2009
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
ASTi Voisus Clients use the following versions with this software release:
- Enhancements to the Compressor component.
- Enhanced ASTiNet audio samples.
- Added Loopback and Loading Modes for Voisus Client.
- Added CFI monitor ability.
- Added more shortcuts under "Views" to move around models.
- Enhanced the Load Viewer bookmarks ("Views") during a Project install.
- New python/unit test framework.
- Added "Ctrl+i" as a Hot key for Green Plus Sign in ACE Studio.
- Added the following new components:
- Fixed the model naming when renaming folders in Studio.
- Removed the dependency on python-devel.
- Fixed the ACE-RIU input glitch and software glitch.
- Added AutoDRED fixes and enhancements.
- Improved Health Messages in RMS.
- Modified the Status field in the Target Load viewer to be a manual poll not auto-poll.
- Added HF Server support.
- Fixed the Audio/Mixer8 primitive 'control' input.
- Added the ability to have decimal points in the net names of the Comm Plan.
- Improved ARC-210 scanning.
- Improved the custom MAP component.
- Improved Voisus helper.
- Improved audio for PTT, VOX and Hot mic for Voisus.
- Fixed issues when ACU2 devices are on the network which caused the real-time to crash.
- Fixed ACENet memory creep.
- Added an error message in the Layout if the connected Telestra is not on the network or cannot be accessed.
- Fixed seg faults that occurred when using the ACU2 component.
- Added an RMS status indicator when performing an ACENet Firmware update.
- Improved Satellite component for use with remote DIS radios.
- Fixed use of multiple layouts and load viewer in Studio.
- Improved ACENet Driver Stats page in RMS Health System.
- Improved Linux Voisus Client logging window.
- Fixed TTS short word issue.
- Fixed Bus GW memory leak.
- Re-enabled acpid on Target for system shutdown.