Telestra 4.22-35055 Release Notes
Released: November 24, 2009
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
ASTi Voisus Clients use the following versions with this software release:
- Changed Voisus Client Setup GUI to only have 1 port.
- Add manual controls for advanced cache features.
- Added improved system affinity support for Q35ATX Quad Core.
- Added the ability for Voisus settings to auto populate after Client download and initial setup.
- Added a 'validate commplan names' feature to commplan.
- Added enhancements to ASTi's internal test setup.
- Added new Radius firmware to work in RHEL 5.4.
- Added support for Windows XP 32bit SP3 for the Voisus Windows Client.
- Added speech recognition support for longer recognition strings.
- Added support for the Radius PTT to the Voisus Linux Client.
- Added a configuration file for the TTS interface.
- Added an error message to Windows Voisus if no sound device is connected at startup.
- Improved ACU2 page in Network section of RMS.
- Improved ACU2 output gain settings in RMS.
- Fixed audio glitches on local radios under certain conditions.
- Fixed Voisus Windows Client crashes under certain conditions.
- Improved Wave component gain settings.
- Assigned credits to Satellite component.
- Improved Sound Library to handle .wav file length correctly.
- Fixed ARC-210 scanning when using a terrain server.
- Improved Windows Voisus Client to work with Radius PTT.
- Improved audio in the MorseKeyer component.
- Fixed delay times in the Audio Delay component.
- Optimized Voisus Linux Client system utilization.
- Improved Voisus Windows Client GUI font color for readability.
- Fixed Voisus client version number so it changes with each version.
- Improved Compressor component, ActiveTx flag now reflects the state of the signal.
- Improved Voisus support for multiple layouts.
- Fixed program-specific component for hot mic/radioPTT priority and Rad/ICS PTT functionality.
- Improved Voisus mic test.
- Improved speech recognition daemon host connection logic.
- Fixed exceptions during layout install, which caused it to fail.
- Fixed Anzac client/server crashing.
- Reduced latency for local radios.
- Fixed TTS daemon real speak voice errors.
- Fixed the live capture failure when there is a message field in the host in packet.
- Improved leading-edge radio lag filter.
- Fixed sidetone abilities for Voisus Windows and Linux Clients.
- Removed unnecessary local Voisus name on Client side.
- Improved Radio Transceiver component "RxInterferenceStatus" parameters.
- Fixed occasional Voisus audio quality issue.
- Improved allowable characters for Channel Helper names.
- Fixed Voisus Channel Helper false error messages.
- Fixed Voisus Channel Helper Cancel button.
- Fixed Voisus Channel Helper radio 'locked' status.
- Fixed Voisus PC Client Editor which allowed duplicate IP addresses for multiple clients.
- Improved Voisus PC Client Editor IP address mapping when a new channel is added.
- Fixed Voisus Linux Client noise which occurred during application launch.
- Fixed 'Voisus Info' in Radio Helper to limit the amount of nets to the same amount available in the fill.
- Improved Voisus Windows Client for various asset changes.
- Improved Voisus radio volume control.
- Removed Voisus Config display in Radio Helper, which appeared when a World Position was added.
- Fixed traceback that occurred during ACE Studio model reload.