Telestra 4.26-36241 Release Notes
Released: May 24, 2010
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
ASTi Voisus Clients use the following versions with this software release:
- Added Peak Limter to the AmpOut component.
- Added SR Test Framework enhancements.
- Revised the SR host packet format and consolidate the code that parses it.
- Load Viewer now opens by double-clicking on the Target icon in Studio.
- Changed the speech recognition daemon.
- Improves bounds checks in table_execute mathplan functions.
- Added the Audio Pulse Stream component.
- Added Voisus updates for VBS2.
- Added Voisus Target loading enhancements.
- Added support for dynamic connections to Voisus.
- Added the ability to allow configuration of DHCP client IDs on Targets.
- Integrated Voisus with VBS2.
- Added Wireshark radio family PDU decoders.
- Integrated the VBS2 GUI into Voisus build.
- Added a new Control PassThrough component.
- Added the ability to add Feeders components to Sim models.
- Reordered the World Positions in the radio details.
- Added support for more than 4 ASR streams per Target.
- Added additional Host Controls for ASR.
- Fixed RCEANPS memory leak.
- Fixed the Satellite component for forwarding audio and other fixes.
- Fixed radio sidetone behavior.
- Fixed the cloning model feature in the project viewer.
- Improved DACS conversion for Bits8.
- Fixed the HostOut to allow the ability to link a variable to the HostOut more than once.
- Fixed SR assertion failure.
- Fixed SR for options file differences that may cause errors.
- Fixed Crown Amplifier configuration for multi-Target cases.
- Corrected component cache issue that could cause invalid links in the first install after a coldstart.
- Fixed the Audio AmpMod component 'filter' postion in the signal path.
- Added a fix for when changing the Name, DomainName, or Protocol ID of the Satellite when a radio is in-tune.
- Fixed ACE-RIU glitch.
- Fixed HostOut message length control.
- Removed support for ASTi format SR grammars and updated Project Manager to match.
- Various improvements for DACS conversion.
- Fix for when Target thinks there is a project but none exists.
- Removed the ablility to make invalid links in the Target viewer.
- Improved RMS status for speech recognition.
- Added a fix to the radio satcom tuner for discriminating between satcom sub-modes.
- Added Commplan Editor improvements.
- Improved Speech recognition grammar selection.
- Added a fix to allow commas in the description field of a HostIn or Out.
- Improved ARC-210 scanning pathloss requests.
- Improvements for importing DACS Sound Library.
- Removed the ALC configuration for World Positions in the Radio Helper.
- Added the "Add Crypto Group" button to the Sound Repository GUI.
- Fixed internal type conversion for "mask" control values when driven from a Boolean.
- Fixed the Transceiver for using a net number of 0 to power off the Transceiver.
- Improved Radio Monitor to show crypto enable status.
- Fixed the HHT software for displaying 12 characters.
- Fixed the DIS Gateway Editor pathloss address, it now saves properly.
- Fixed the host interface helper to have a default blank group name.
- Fixed the Playsounds for re-triggering when the group is zero and the index changes.
- Added 100Hz downsample option to Vibration Analysis.
- Fixed TTS and SR host connections to work over localhost.
- Added a fix for using 'localhost' with DHCP which resulted in extra entries in /etc/hosts.
- Added a fix for the RMS header to display the active hostname.
- Fixed the TTS/SR license file upload form.
- Changed the Incrementer to accept int32 input.