4.31-37091 ACE Software Release Notes
Released: Apr 29, 2011
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
|RHEL||5.3, 5.4 (default) †|
† New version in this release
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
|ACENet Device||Firmware Version|
ASTi Voisus Clients use the following versions with this software release:
|Voisus-VBS2 Plugin||v0.3-37091 †|
† New version in this release
- Added ACE 4.x software release support under RHEL 5.3.
- Added 3D audio enhancements including HRTF Service, HRTFOut4 component, and CommPanel8HRTF4 component.
- Added support for the Voisus client to use the latest Radius firmware.
- Added support for iSCSI and diskless installs for the new Intel 82576 (ET) NIC.
- Added URC-200 live radio remote control with new URC-200 remote control component and RMS user interface.
- Updated the AudioIO/Headphone3DOut component to use new HRTF CFI.
- Added the lowpass filter into the Voisus Component.
- Uploading custom firmware to the Target through RMS now saves the firmware on the Target for later use. Custom firmware will be visible along with release firmware in the drop-down firmware selection menu.
- Enhanced RMS backup-restore error message to show detail.
- Added support text for runtime stats.
- The 'live capture' feature of the IO Packet editor now provides a 'Save to File' feature, where the entire captured ICD will be saved locally on Studio. The file will be saved somewhere in the desktop as a csv file, and the user will be notified of its location.
- Updated the Audio/Delay component so that it does not reset when the InSignal is inactive.
- Changed the symbol for the conductor on the RMS ACENet page.
- Added the definition of a conductor to the RMS ACENet status page.
- Changed "Phantom Power" to "Mic Power" on the RMS ACU/ACU2 pages.
- Voisus client audio now has anti-aliasing filtering.
- Added the following new components:
- Remote Control/URC200
- ORTT custom component
- ARC-231 custom component
- Fixed the RecordReplay component record position when in loop mode.
- Fixed the Playsound component which incorrectly classified some sounds as overlapping.
- Added an error message for Math Function names that exceed 32 characters.
- Fixed the fragile Ethernet interface IP address detection.
- Updated the Studio VM permissions settings to run in VMware Fusion.
- Added a fix for radio execution time which spiked whenever a frequency changed.
- Removed "setroubleshootd" from running on the Target, this was causing audio breakup.
- Added a fix for spikes in the audio signal that were heard on the receiving side. This involved TTS and radio voice effects.
- Removed unneeded message logging that occurred during start up which was effecting speech recognition.
- Fixed the live capture so it does not fail when there is a message field in the host in packet.
- Improved the RMS ACENet firmware progress table by removing unchecked ACENet devices that are not updated.
- Removed unnecessary log messages that occur when uninstalling a layout.
- The Math Function Helper now provides additional field validation and error highlighting to prevent malformed input.
- Improved the Link Editor to sort by display name instead of interface name.
- Enhanced SATCOM simulation to prevent hearing operator's own transmission.
- Fixed a bug where the 'default Voisus net' in the Radio Helper would not store the right index number in some unusual cases.
- Updated firmware to fix invalid network traffic received by ACU2 and ACE-RIU.
- Added Voisus audio improvements for Windows® Vista.
- Added a fix for setting the "Instance Timing Detail UID" which caused the RT to crash.
- Disallowed invalid characters from being used in Project names.