4.31-37313 ACE Software Release Notes
Released: Sep 01, 2011
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
|RHEL||5.3, 5.4 (default)|
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
|ACENet Device||Firmware Version|
ASTi Voisus Clients use the following versions with this software release:
ASTi backported the following updates and fixes for the 4.31 IA Maintenance software release:
- Updated the RHN baseline process startup script.
- Added the full rpm filename output to ace-package-report.
- Cleaned up the ace-package-report.
- Fixed the HHT channel helper type to automatically generate the HHT_Activity model, which drives the HHT LED during transmit/receive. The problem is encountered on older Synapse WS models (prior to rev H) when changing the name of the default channels helper.
- Voisus Audio Sample Rate is now properly set.
- Added detail for supported operating systems to the RMS Voisus Download Page.
- In 4.31-37091 software, if a USB headset was removed from the Client PC and then re-inserted, the Voisus application would not work. Now when the USB headset is unplugged / plugged back in again, the Voisus application continues to operate properly on Windows® XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems.