4.33-37343 ACE Software Release Notes
Released: Sep 16, 2011
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
|RHEL||5.3, 5.6 (default)|
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
|ACENet Device||Firmware Version|
† New version in this release
ASTi Voisus Clients use the following versions with this software release:
† New version in this release
- The ACE Studio project manager now contains a 'Bookmarks' toolbar that keeps a user defined list of IPv4 Target addresses. Users can add or remove addresses from the project manager.
- The addresses will be continuously polled for projects that can be managed in the same way that the Auto-Discover tab allows.
- The Bookmarks provide an alternative for users who are unable to use multicast DNS to provide auto-discover capabilities.
- Removed the 'Resource Usage' fields under the Realtime Executive page in RMS, which are mainly used for debugging.
- In 4.31 software, if a USB headset was removed from the Voisus Client PC and then re-inserted, the Voisus application would not work. Now when the USB headset is unplugged and plugged back in again, the Voisus application continues to operate properly in Windows® XP, Vista, and Win7 operating systems.
- Added more detail to the RMS Voisus Download Page for supported operating systems.
- Turned off the CFI logging by default.
- Added DIS routing from one interface to another.
- Fixed the radio receive intone issue which occurred during intercom to radio net transition. i.e. When you tune from an intercom net to a radio net the radio net did not receive audio.
- Voisus audio sample rate is now properly set.
- Added the ability for multiple Targets to share ACU2s in more configurations.
- Fixed the HHT channel helper type to automatically generate the HHT_Activity model, which drives the HHT LED during transmit/receive. The problem is encountered on older Synapse Workstation models (prior to revision H) when changing the name of the default channels helper.
- Improved the overall stability of the scope application.
- A new command line tool can be used to see the Max, Peak, and Average time for each of the 16 services that run on the Telestra. This can be used to detect which part of the software is most responsible for the loading on a device. The times shown are in microseconds.
- To run the tool enter 'rtexec_status' from the command line. To reset all of the counters use the command 'rtexec_reset'.
- Improved display of the DIS information in RMS.
- Fixed an error that occured in RMS when rebooting a Target in certain network configurations.
- Fixed Readiness Layout to work with Open URL IP address.
- Added 'Radio Name In' field to the Transceiver component.
- Fixed the lost beat packets with a 10/100 connection.
- The Commplan editor will now enforce certain sample rate restrictions depending on Target version.
- Fixed realtime crash when the comm plan specifies invalid sample rates.
- Removed the requirement for users to specify the '-c' parameter in the query-terrain-server tool.
- IIR filter min frequencies were adjusted to ensure stability.The following components are effected:
In those components, the min highpass frequency was raised from 1 Hz to 50 Hz. The min frequency for other filter types (lowpass, etc.) remains 1 Hz.
If a highpass with a very low frequency is needed, use the EnvCue/MultiFilter component instead, which now has a min frequency of 2 Hz for all filter types.
- Host packets now allow offsets up to 1471 and overall packet sizes of up to 1472 bytes. The Host packet editor will check these constraints and highlight any offending entries for the user.