4.34-37451 ACE Software Release Notes
Released: Nov 10, 2011
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
|RHEL||5.3, 5.7 (default) †|
† New version in this release
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
|ACENet Device||Firmware Version|
ASTi Voisus Clients use the following versions with this software release:
|Voisus-VBS2 Plugin||v0.3-37451 †|
† New version in this release
- Added support for Red Hat™ Enterprise Linux™ 5.7.
- Added the Pulse Sequence component to ACE software model environment.
- Added the ability to handle raw ethernet data.
- Enhanced URC-200 Remote Control functionality to use a longer polling mechanism with a smarter serial communication algorithm so that serial noise is suppressed.
- Improved the intuitiveness of the Open Project window.
- Previous versions of ACE stored the Durus database under the /tmp directory. The "tmpwatch" process could potentially remove the database if there was no activity for a 10 day period. This would cause the next layout install to crash Durus, requiring a reboot to fix the problem.The Durus database is now stored under /var/local/asti. There are additional checks for database errors and Durus is restarted.
- Resync FAA constants for background noise. Future changes can be tested/deployed by editing the file:
- Added time and date of the capture of the source data to the spectral analysis plot generation documents.
- Added a fix for thin clients with common access to a radio to share sidetone.
- The buffers in question are used for storing received audio. When a receiver goes out of tune, the resampler buffers are not cleaned up. When the receiver goes in-tune again, new buffers are allocated.The size of the leak is based on the hold-off time. With a default hold-off of 25 ms, there will be 50KB of memory lost every time a receiver re-tunes.
- Custom component improvements.
- Added a fix for the UDP daemon to receive packets over loopback.
- After deleting a project, the user is now taken to the project list page. Previously, hitting refresh after deleting a project would attempt to delete the same project again.
- Added a fix for the "nuance-licmgr" install error message.
- Added a fix for soundfiles that have end points greater than the WAV file.
- Added a fix for "ace-create-mirror" which was failing if ISO mount point is removed.
- Added a fix for thin client on Windows® Vista/7 which was muting speakers with certain headsets.
- Added a helper modification to support a custom component.
- Previous versions of ANZAC attempted to resolve the first IPv6 address found. If the reverse-lookup of the hostname failed, the IPv6 address was used as the hostname. This resulted in IPv4 mDNS errors. ANZAC now loops through each network interface and attempts to perform a reverse-lookup. If this fails it continues to the next interface. If all interfaces fail, ANZAC defaults to the "socket.gethostbyname()" hostname.
- Added a fix for Vox using thin client on Windows® Vista.
- Added a fix for thin client headset presets.
- Improved the Cold Start install script.