4.35-37508 ACE Software Release Notes
Released: Jan 13, 2012
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
|RHEL||5.3, 5.7 (default)|
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
|ACENet Device||Firmware Version|
ASTi Voisus Clients use the following versions with this software release:
|Voisus-VBS2 Plugin||v0.3-37508 †|
† New version in this release
- Added the ability to support multiple DIS exercises with the same exercise enumeration, but on different UDP ports. This feature can be enabled in the DIS gateway through the 'exercise_edgemap=N' command where 'N' is the DIS exercise enumeration that is required on the DIS network.
- Added features to the ARC-231 component including the ability to override the bandwidth via a host control (host will send value in Hz) and the ability to override the crypto system via a host control (integer).
- Added the ability to turn squelch tail off/on as a global setting in a project.
- Added a fix that corrects the use of frequency hopping parameters when in HFECCM Mode for the Receiver RCU component, which previously ignored them during HFECCM mode. Parameters include FreqHopNetId, FreqHopSyncTOD, FreqHopTranSecKey, FreqHopHopSetWOD, FreqHopLockOutId, and FreqHopSystem.
- Fixed an internal RMS error for the Default Layout on the RMS System Status page.
- Fixed the RMS "Internal Server Error" that occured while the Target was rebooting on the RMS System Status page.
- Added a fix for the "Server not Responding" message in RMS during Target reboot.
- Added a fix to improve the Ident component.
- Added a fix for expanding the correct Target in Open Project.
- Added a fix for Open Project auto-expand when the Target list is updated.
- Fixed the Radio Helper traceback error due to an unknown interface.
- Added a fix for optimization for the white noise generators used in Engine, Rotor, and Transceiver components, significantly improving their performance.
- Improved the Playsound component "randomize" function.