4.38-37713 ACE Software Release Notes
Released: Nov 09, 2012
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
|RHEL||5.3, 5.8 (default)|
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
|ACENet Device||Firmware Version|
ASTi Voisus Clients use the following versions with this software release:
|Voisus-VBS2 Plugin||v5.2.8-6 †|
† New version in this release
- The SINCGARS-FH tuner now plays background noise when squelch is set to 0.
- Tactical Data Link (TDL) now forwards packets on RX when there is a crypto preamble sound file.
- Fixed Hardware PTT issues for Voisus Client.
- Improved latching PTT function within VBS2.
- Improved VBS2 manager to remove the Voisus footprint for reinstall/upgrade.
- Improved VBS2 manager to work with Windows user accounts with a period in the name.
- Reconnect to server no longer required on VBS2 pushed mission.
- Fixed latching PTT behavior in VBS2.