There is no audio coming from the ACENet device, what should I check?
- Check the RMS Health System for Errors.
- Check all network cabling, is the ACENet connected to Eth1 port on the Target?
- Ensure that the power connectors are attatched securely to the ACENet device.
- Check the software model:
- Has the model crashed?
- Has the project install failed?
- Is the model properly configured to produce audio?
- Do the devices on the network have names that match the names in the layout?
- For ACU devices: Are the channel gain values to low?
- If 1 and 2 above are ruled out, consider creating the Readiness layout to test basic functionality.