I use to have your Crown® amplifiers, but I recently switched to you Ashly™ amplifiers. What do I need to know?
The Ashy amplifier ...
- is 2U tall instead of 3U
- has two ethernet interfaces that need to be connected to your ACEnet switch
- quick-disconnect output terminals (easier to swap out amps)
- is supported in ACE software version 4.44 and above
In addition, the Ashly amplifier includes ...
- class D amplification that runs cooler
- reconfigurable for International power (220/240V)
- optional hardware master volume control available