Why don't I hear sidetone on my Voisus Client headset?
- First, ensure that your headset supports sidetone. If you purchased your headset from ASTi, it supports sidetone. View the full list of devices in the "Compatible USB Devices" section of the Voisus Client User Guide.
- Power on the PC or tablet device with the headset connected.
- Ensure that the headset is selected as the default device for playback and recording. Reference the "Set up default audio device" section in our Voisus Client User Guide for specific instructions regarding Windows and Linux default audio device settings.
- Open the Voisus Software Client.
- Open the settings page and select the Headsets tab. If sidetone is muted, you should now be able to un-mute by adjusting the sidetone volume.