Why don't I hear sidetone on my Voisus Client headset?
- First, ensure that your headset supports sidetone. If you purchased your headset from ASTi, it supports sidetone.
- Power on the PC or tablet device with the headset connected.
- Ensure that the headset is selected as the default device for playback and recording. Reference our documentation for specific instructions regarding Windows and Linux default audio device settings.
- Open the Voisus Software Client.
- Open the settings page and select the Headsets tab. If sidetone is muted, you should now be able to un-mute by adjusting the sidetone volume.