Telestra 4.4-3 Release Notes
Released: March 19, 2008
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
† New version in this release.
- Added a database pack for ace-loader.
- Improved various HLA components.
- Updated ACU firmware to support multiple HHTs and fixed the ACU negative gain results.
- Improved HHT operator helper.
- Updates for the Component interface.
- Added support to save Hostout_pkt rate and packet length values.
- Enhancements for test runner and bug fixes.
- Support for the ability to remove an item from the layout without deleting it.
- Added clone and replace feature.
- Updated DACS component aliases.
- Fixed the HHT channel helper to work with ACUs.
- Fixed Telestra radios audio dropouts.
- Fixed ACE-RIU name changing bug.
- Fixed radios during mode/net changes.
- Fixed radios during handling of multiple received signals.
- Fixed HostIn component to pass message variables to a link.