Telestra 4.5-1 Release Notes
Released: March 26, 2008
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
- Added Voisus product release support and component packaging.
- Added ACE Studio and Firefox icons to the Studio desktop.
- Support for more than three Ethernet interfaces.
- Improved the test plan.
- Added the ability to copy a frame with init values in tact.
- Added the ability to copy an entire Test Case via the GUI.
- Fixed the ability to “mount” a media drive after completing a cold start.
- Fixed the missing virtual terminals 2-6 when booting a system without a default load.
- Fixed the audio pop that occurred when powering on the ACU.
- Fixed the audio pop that occurred during power amps model reload.
- Fixed the marking field entity attach for tracking ID changes.
- Fixed state machine parsing script.
- Fixed the HHT serial port 2 initialization.