Telestra 4.6-1 Release Notes
Released: April 16, 2008
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
- Support for the Terrain and Propagation Loss interface in the radio-modeling environment.
- Added password protection to setting IP addresses of Telestra servers in the Telestra web interface.
- Added the Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® version to the the Telestra web interface System Status page.
- Added the Pfilter component.
- Support for remotely driving the Telestra server using SSH instead of XML-RPC.
- Renamed the “Hosts” link in the Telestra web interface to “Telestra servers.”
- Fixed the “Save As” feature in Studio Project Viewer and Load pop-up message box.
- Fixed the Radio Monitor in Telestra server viewer.
- Fixed the marking field entity attach associated with the DIS ID values of the entity with the radios DIS ID.
- Support for proper bit handling in the HostOut component.
- Fixed login terminals for Telestra realtime.
- Fixed the RIUchannel component to display the correct number of channels in the pull-down list.