Telestra 4.12-1 Release Notes
Released: October 31, 2008
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
- Added the Vibration Analysis feature to Telestra software.
- Enhancement to control DIS site, host, entity, and radio and exercise ID's by host control.
- Updated the CommPanel component for signal gain effects on sidetone.
- Added support for the SATCOM server.
- Added updates for HLA.
- Restructured the State Machine tab in the Telestra Editor to allow the ability to view more than one state machine .INI file to display or edit in Studio.
- Additions to the Synapse Helpers.
- Updated the Telestra web interface Health System and fixed the overrun count and other issues.
- Fixed the Telestra web interface Network Devices page and Telestra web interface Network Telestra Servers page.
- Added support for DDI set up when using the Channel Helper.
- Updated the timing for the RecordReplay component.
- Improved the IcomTx component.