Telestra 4.15 Release Notes
Released: March 13, 2009
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
- Added support for the Q35ATX Corvalent motherboard.
- Added a test for Studio Ethernet ports and Ethernet detection.
- Improved port reordering for Studio.
- Added support for renaming Crown Amps with an ASTi default name.
- Improved support for LS653 inter-Telestra server communication.
- Added cell routing support.
- Improved the Level D Capture component by adding a modifier to the ACUGain result to allow scaling.
- Added SNR threshold to TDL.
- Added the following new components:
- Audio/ Demux
- Audio/ Envelope
- Audio/ PEnvelope
- Control/ Incrementor
- FDACP (for a specific program)
- Fixed the status displayed in "Open Project" window after uninstalling.
- Fixed the nameserver configuration for after restoring a configuration.
- Added a fix in Studio so the project selector dialog can see Telestra servers.
- Fixed Anmon memory leak.