Telestra 4.19-34387 Release Notes
Released: August 4, 2009
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
- Added support for Dynamic Text-To-Speech.
- Added adjustable timeout settings to the Radio Monitor.
- Added the ability to sort radio lists by selecting the column names in the Radio Monitor.
- Replaced the ACENet channel reservation error message with an initializing message.
- Added the JBOX Helper for specific program use.
- Enhanced Telestra web interface System Backup with the ability to change the default backup filename prefix.
- Added additional health status indicators in Telestra web interface under System Status and Network Targets.
- Added support for Voisus 2 release.
- Enhanced tsr2wav.py script for Record/Replay file conversion to wave files.
- Enhanced the Telestra web interface ACENet device list for readability.
- Added a message to Telestra web interface ACENet device page for renaming devices. If duplicate names are used a message is displayed without having to reinstall the project.
- Installed legacy C++ library for McAfee anti-virus on Studio.
- Added the following new components:
- Audio/ NoiseSource
- Speech/ TTS
- JBox2 (Program Specific)
- JBox2_inst (Program Specific)
- Fixed random pops and clicks during Audio/MessageList sequence.
- Major improvements to the RecordReplay component.
- Improved the Domain Helper to incorporate the settings from the parameters.ini file. Also improved the Gateway Helper to incorporate the settings from the DIS_gateway.dis file.
- Improvements to the Voisus 2 GUI and fixed Voisus 2 related memory leak.
- Fixed the Telestra web interface Status realtime CPU loading issues.
- Improved the character limit in the "Add" window for adding new components or model names.
- Fixed the AutoDRED component signal level and pass/fail logic.
- Various improvements to the AutoDRED component.
- Expanded the Radio Helper Site and Host ID fields to display the entire number.
- Improved handling of Speech Recognition grammars, Telestra web interface reports an error in a grammar file and it remains until reinstalled.
- Improved Speech Recognition by removing intermittent endpointer error.
- Improvements to the Satellite component.
- Fixed the error caused when selecting a Telestra server in Visual Codebuilder.
- Improved the clone and replace feature in Studio.
- Improved the Transceiver component by adding an external noise field.
- Improved the frequency display in Radio Monitor for consistency.
- Fixed the Helper name fields, which are now expandable so names are not truncated.
- Improved the Radio Relay component.
- Fixed internal Telestra web interface error caused when trying to upload a log file or download logs.