Telestra 4.36-37557 Release Notes
Released: February 29, 2012
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
5.3, 5.7 (default)
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
ASTi Voisus Clients use the following versions with this software release:
|Voisus VBS Add-in
† New version in this release.
- Major update to Voisus Client.
- Added Voisus net lock to the Channel Helper.
- Added federate Handle to HLA log and federation name.
- Ported 5.x Voisus VBS2 Plugin into 4.x.
- Added a fix for audio from previous reception that was heard on subsequent reception.
- Added a fix for the Voisus transmit state going erratic during keying.
- Added a fix for the Voisus operator selection window sometimes goes empty.
- Added a fix for the Voisus Client sometimes creating an infinite sound loop at the end of reception.
- Added a fix for terrain which did an Inaccurate Check Based On Average Elevation
- Added a fix for incorrect elevation profiles for negative elevations.
- Fixed a host out packet format issue.
- Added a fix for Voisus client which was crashing on exit.
- Added a fix for sidetone subtraction to occur during crypto playback.
- Fix for Voisus cline in Windows XP, transmit would start flickering and then Tx would become deselected.
- Added a fix for the HHT to work if the Radio Identifier Name is changed.
- Added a fix for Voisus VBS2 1.5 GUI colors.
- Corrected a rare issue where Telestras with more than 3 ethernet interfaces could produce an error in the ACE Studio Log when none should exist.
- Added a fix for HLA Join on boot-up which was failing.
- Corrected Lat and Long in Radio Monitor.
- Fixed 'Add bookmarks' button tool tip.
- Updated the bar on scope 13 octave graph.