Telestra 7.10.0 Release Notes
Released: March 17, 2021
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
† New version in this release.
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
- Studio/Telestra: the installer now supports USB, Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), and Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe).
- Telestra: improves CPU performance for virtual machines.
- Telestra: the Network Time Protocol (NTP) configuration now adjusts time slowly, preventing large adjustments.
- Telestra web interface: on Health, improves timeout reporting for ACENet devices.
- Telestra web interface: increases the maximum number of ACENet devices that Health can display.
- Studio: the Transceiver component now includes the RxCryptoSoundIdx variable, which indicates the current crypto state (e.g., preamble vs. postamble).
- Telestra: fixes an error that caused breaks in text-to-speech (TTS) audio.
- Studio: changes the cursor graphic that users see when they hover over a link.
- Telestra web interface: fixes an error that occurred when users selected Test NTP Settings.
- Fixes other small bugs.