Telestra 7.1.0 Release Notes
Released: October 23, 2018
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
† New version in this release.
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
- Telestra: adds support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.
- Telestra: adds support for USB License Keys.
- Telestra: adds support for the Q170MX motherboard.
- Remote Management System (RMS): adds support for Acapela text-to-speech (TTS).
- Telestra: adds support for Advantech Ethernet drivers in RHEL 7.
- Telestra: updates the media check procedure for RHEL 7.
- Telestra: adds support for multifactor authentication in RHEL 7.
- Documentation: updates the ACE Target and Studio Cold Start Guide, Telestra Data Sheet, Telestra Training Manual, and Telestra Diskless Installation Guide for RHEL 7.
- Telestra: corrects display errors in ACE Studio, Anmon, Anzac, and the RMS.
- Telestra: resolves a minor scanning error that occurred during disc setup.
- RMS: fixes an issue preventing users from selecting a default project at startup.
- RMS: fixes an error causing projects copied in RHEL 7 to malfunction in RHEL 6.
- Fixes other minor bugs.