Telestra 7.3.0 Release Notes
Released: July 2, 2019
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
- Studio: adds a Record component that saves two audio streams as a .wav file.
- Studio: saves Live Capture values to the Host Interface Tester (HIT) plan.
- Studio: adds an high-level architecture (HLA) host emulator.
- Telestra server: adds new command-logging capabilities.
- Telestra server: adds new open log and close log commands that open and close the debug log.
- Studio: adds support for MAK HLA tools.
- Studio: now validates changes to the HIT plan.
- Telestra server: the HLA federate can now load when layout and domain names differ.
- Telestra server: fixes an error preventing the HLA host interface from starting without an active run-time infrastructure (RTI) library.
- Studio: corrects an error causing Transceiver to crash when the radio name was empty.