Telestra 7.6.0 Release Notes
Released: March 23, 2020
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
- Telestra: restores the server’s ability to act as a high-level architecture (HLA) gateway.
- ACE Studio: adds the RTPStream component, which allows users to stream Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) audio directly to and from the network.
- Telestra: updates the HLA Host Control help menu.
- Telestra: fixes an issue that prevented the HLA federate from automatically joining after project installation.
- Telestra: corrects an error that occurred when installing projects on systems running SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES).
- Telestra: prevents the system from crashing when users select certain channel settings on a SINCGARS panel.
- Telestra: fixes an error that occurred when booting diskless systems.
- Telestra: fixes a permissions error that sometimes occurred during startup.
- Telestra: fixes an error that prevents some text-to-speech streams from appearing.
- Fixes other small bugs.