Telestra 7.7.0 Release Notes
Released: June 23, 2020
This software release supports the following base operating systems:
ASTi audio and I/O distribution devices use the following firmware version with this software release:
- Telestra web interface: users can now back up custom speech models on Backup/Restore.
- Telestra server: fixes an error that stopped RTPStream components from receiving audio.
- Telestra server: ensures that receivers play noise when the squelch level is 0.
- Telestra server: ensures radio components can receive tactical data link (TDL) messages from multiple transmitting radios.
- High-level architecture (HLA): ensures the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) interface correctly initializes for large projects.
- Fixes other small bugs.